After trying to use the xUnit plugin for Jenkins (which I will be writing about more in depth soon) I ran into the problem of generating JUnit reports for QUnit tests. This article is about my solution to that problem.
I wanted to make a private blog post so I could share a future blog post with someone for review before publishing.
Turns out that the implementation of this blog software prevents the page privacy settings from working out of the box.
I would like to say I figured this out myself but all of the credit goes to Mattwestcot on the wagtailcms slack server.
I wanted to write some articles about configuring Jenkins but I quickly found out that I was quite limited with the blog software out of the box. I wanted to be able to post inline screenshots, source code and other things and that really wasn't easy to do with just a plain markdown body on the PostPage.
That's a bummer but everything I'm doing on this domain is a learning …
While going over chapter 21 of Test-Driven Development with Python I kept getting failing tests with
BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe exception
This article describes my workaround for this problem.
I've been going through Harry Percival's Excellent book at http://www.obeythetestinggoat.com/ and decided to stand up a blog for the first time in years.