While going through Appendix C I quickly ran into trouble with the mocky Unit test for the new list view when I converted it to a class based view. the following is a description of how I made it work.
This article describes my Jenkins setup for going through the book Test-Driven Development with Python
We will discuss the following steps:
After trying to use the xUnit plugin for Jenkins (which I will be writing about more in depth soon) I ran into the problem of generating JUnit reports for QUnit tests. This article is about my solution to that problem.
While going over chapter 21 of Test-Driven Development with Python I kept getting failing tests with
BrokenPipeError: [Errno 32] Broken pipe exception
This article describes my workaround for this problem.
I've been going through Harry Percival's Excellent book at http://www.obeythetestinggoat.com/ and decided to stand up a blog for the first time in years.